OMG!
No, I didn't forget to blog....i was busy watching Hamlet.
So, my favorite youtuber.
Hmmmmm. This is a really hard question. I'm going to have to say Hayley G or Nerimon. I love watching their videos and always make sure I do. They're two really funny people and I kinda wish they were dating and not Kristina and Alex. [sorry. *I* want to be Mrs. Nerimon]
that's really all I have to say on the subject.
Except I do adore those two brothers who vlogged everyday for a year.....who are they??? The Blue Brothers? I think one of them is an author or something.
Which reminds me. We're trying to get Hank on Ellen. Just in case you three we're in the BlogTV chat last night like I was.
Also, we got Maureen to the top 1000 on Amazon, so now she has to trapeze. Did she really think that the nerdfighters couldn't do it?
I so need to do these kind of challenges just to sell my books.
anywayyyyyyyy. Today is awesome becauseeee I saw Hamlet. and it was really good.
"I love you......as I have never loved anyone......And so you should."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what happened to the blogs.. :(
ReplyDelete