Friday, April 3, 2009

Le *Sigh*

Today was just one of those days. 

One of those days that just suck. 

It was raining. I was in a crappy mood. I didnt do my homework. I didn't want to get out of bed. 

But I did. And I'm glad I did. On crappy days, you just gotta face the world, say fuck you, and go on. Because life goes on, even if you're in bed, so go experiance it. 

ER was EPIC last night. The episode wasnt really anything special, but it made me realize why I love doctor shows. I hate the drama of Grey's and Private Practice. The techniqual stuff that goes on in ER, with its fair share of drama, is what makes a doctor show really great. I think that's why it lasted 15 years. Of course, there was the truly great writing and acting. 

I don't have much to say today. Like I said, it's been pretty crappy. Mostly because of Macon. Actually, all because of Macon. I really don't want to get into it here. I'm tired of reliving it. I'm tired of writing about it. If I'm going to write about it, it'll be in word. 

The Office has been keeping my mood up, though. Also, I'm seeing Fast and the Furious tonight. 

Here's where I'd say boys suck, but, and this is why today is awesome, some boys don't suck. Some boys are made of awesome. 

OHH HA! NERDFIGHTERS!

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to say why today was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. "this is why today is awesome, some boys don't suck. Some boys are made of awesome. "

    ReplyDelete