Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nothing to Say

Ok, this sucks. 

I have nothing to say. 

Really. 

Maureen's right. In order to blog, you have to go out and do something. I did nothing all day. 

Well, I watched the Office and kinda cleaned my room. and argued with my sisters. 

I do that a lot. 

All three of those things i mean. I watch the Office way too much, i always am cleaning my room and i argue with my sisters. 

I really should film something for my friend so i can edit it. but i have to take a shower first. so actually, i think i'm going to do that. 

This is a major fail blog. 

i PROMISE a good one will be up tomorrow because I will be up and out and about tomorrow. 

edit: today is awesome because i'm following Jim Halpert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment