I kinda wanna talk about my friends. so i'm going to.
Now, i'm a really really outgoing person. I have about 7 different groups of friends. If i don't know you though, i'm EXTREMELY shy. sooooo who are these 7+ groups.
1. FLHS 07 - these are the people I graduated high school with. There's only about 5 of them left. It used to be a group of 20 or so.
2. My Masques - this is my drama club, a second family if you will. I love these people with all my heart and miss them dearly every day.
3. Glen Rock Crew - that's the town over from me. I work there and met my ex-best friend who introduced me to the people i call the GR Crew. which leads me to....
4. Kilroy's - these are the amazing people I work with. I enjoy spending time with them outside of that hellhole.
5. My Jonas Girls - These are the girls I adore and met/got close to because of Jonas brothers. No matter who makes fun of me for liking JB, they never do and we go chase buses and stand outside of theatres for 5 hours and arrive 7 hours early for concerts. Did i mention the stalking? We like to stalk too.
6. Honor Society girls - Most of these girls are also Jonas girls, but we like Honor Society and we'd give up Jonas tickets for HS tickets ANY day. Why? Because HS is made of more awesome than Jonas is.
7. NERDFIGHTERS/Wiz Rockers - my nerdfighter friends are truly my favorite people on Earth. They always love and they always care. We have instant friendships and its a family I adore being in. [I'm meeting john on monday, btw]
8. MSU - my friends from college. not too many, but i love them all the same. They make going there worth it.
9. 5 Total Strangers - there's 5 of us from the collab channel. We like to play monopoly and talk about broadway. <3
10. RYLA - RYLA is a leadership camp i went to three years ago. It's the best week of my life, no lie. I only talk to two people from there, but i know i can go to any RYLAteer and they'd have my back.
ok, so i have 10 groups of friends. and there's probably more. I love all my friends and am only friends with people I enjoy being with. Why waste your time with people you don't like?
Today is awesome because i had a really good time hanging out with my friends.
"I can survive with you by my side"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment