Friday, April 24, 2009

A Week in Review

Oh, my gawd. What a buzy week/weekend it has been. I KNOW I'm behind in my posts, but...yeah. I'm catching up. So it's Friday. A week in review

Monday: uhhhh....what was monday? I was supposed to go to bookclub, but i didnt because of a paper.

Tuesday: So I got up and went to school early and wrote a 5 page paper on grammar in 3 hours. I was very proud of myself and expect a B. Tuesday night is date night, so we get in the car and go to Wayne to see 17 Again, and they're sold out. Fine, Ridgewood is playing I Love You, Man. We'll go. There's one ticket left. FML. So we went to sit Shiva with my friend Rachel who's grandpa died last week. Great jew food. Per usual.

Wednesday: ok, i'm actually logging onto Twitter to find out what i did. OH! So wednesday is my buzy day. I go to two classes, come home, eat, make my 5ts video, work, come home, eat, edit video, watch LOST/upload video, go to sleep. It's non stop all day. but LOST was a repeat, so i just kinda hung out online.

Thursday: I got my ER Season one on wednesday, so i started watching it, and fell asleep. now i was supposed to go to school to work on a project, which i did around 1pm. Went to class, went to see Hamlet [which was GREAT, but my high school's last fall was so much better].

Friday: kinda a blah day. I went to class. Hung out at masques. Slept over at school. OH! here's a good story. So i was baptized a christian, but i don't believe in it, i belive in nerdfighterism and Judaism. Well, my friend and I went to this Christian thing at school. and it was cool. I got to argue about Jesus and stuff. and I got hit on by three Christian guys [only two of them were cute]. I had an okay night. Nothing special.

now, techniqually this is supposed to be a Friday post, but it's sunday. soooooo. i'll talk about weekened stuff later.

Today is awesome because two cute guys hit on me. =D

"There you are with the sunglasses on; looking so good; there's something that I want to say; only if I could"

No comments:

Post a Comment