Designer goods are not something I buy everyday, but I am fond of three major brands: Coach, Ralph Lauren, and Kate Spade.
I own one Kate Spade purse, a Coach wristlet, a Coach shoulder bag, a Coach keychain, and a Coach coin purse along with two Polo's and a jean skirt from RL. Now, i'm very proud of these items. I bought all of them except for the wristlet. I have bills to pay like most college students and really shouldn't be wasting my money on them, but i look nice.
So today my mom and I went to the outlets and checked out the sales. It's the changing of the seasons [summer lines are comming out] and that's when you can get the best deals.
I'm really picky with my purses so i wasn't expecting to buy a new purse, nor can i really afford it. I do want to start dating more and therefore need a proper date purse. Something small, but still big enough for my wallet and keys. and in black.
So we walk into Coach and we're looking around and i found a really nice bag that's not black, and not really for dates, but its pretty and good price. We keep looking though and I thought I was out of luck when....I spotted IT. and I grabbed it up real quick and its pretty and black/grey with the C's. it's got a buckle on the front and this pretty keychain on the side with the Coach logo and the perfect size for my glasses, wallet, keys and other little essentials. I really could use a better wallet though, so we keep looking. No good wallets were found by my $250 purse came to $70. score.
Then we head over to RL because I wanted some t-shirts. So we go in and there are the t-shirts, on sale. My mom really liked them too so we tried on a couple sizes and while i'm usually a large, i got medium. I so have been losing weight. I'm so happy. [I'm going to the gym on monday so we'll find out for sure then.]
I got four new t-shirts and my mom got two. I told her this is part of my "i-need-to-grow-up-and-need-grown-up-clothes-to-go-with-it" goal. I really do want to purge my clothes this summer and get rid of a lot of shirts i don't wear and buy new ones for my new life in England. Where I plan on dating. Also, the shirts were originally $30, and we got them for $13. big score.
I totally plan on going back in late august to get the pre-fall sale. I want that Coach wallet. I can't keep using my Cinderella wallet forever.
Today is awesome because of my AMAZING purchases.
"honestly, this girls just cries because her gorgeous boyfriend died."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love that you are fond of kate spade.
ReplyDeletei do love her work, i just don't buy it. lol.
ReplyDelete