Why? Because I live with my mother. She and I have begun to really butt heads and its not good. I tried going out last night at 10pm and she threw a fit. Long story short, I need to "grow up."
How about you just let me go out?
She said I was being "insensitive" to my best friend who's jewish. She said that Passover is an important holiday, which is a lie. It's not THAT important, just widely celebrated. And my friend isnt that religious. Whatever, she was being annoying.
So in 159 days, I will be leaving her. FOR A LONG TIME.
Yay England.
Boo boring post.
UAHGHSDKLNRONIENQPSHFHHH! I want to write about what's going on in my life with Ron. but....no. I can't. I'll jinx it.
Today is awesome because tomorrow I'll have time to make a video for my personal channel on YouTube and Blog about Macon! yayy!!!

OMG I CANT WAIT
ReplyDelete