actually. It doesn't. It's going pretty great.
I'm becoming a teacher.
I'm going to have time to work on my writing this summer.
I plan on reading a lot of great books this summer.
I'm going to England in the fall.
So no rant today. because my life is awesome.
This is what John does to you. He makes you see that even if there are bad things in your life [like that i'm leaving two of my best friends for a whole year on top of a LOT of other people] there are great things too [like I'm going to ENGLAND. So i need to stop complaining].
There's a guy I like, and i'm like....40% sure that he likes me too. Not great odds, but its over the interwebz, I can read a person more IRL.
There's a guy who likes me.....kinda. and I feel the same way about him that he does about me. So that's flipping awesome. I can't talk much about it here, but it's good - trust me.
Did I mention I'm going to England? Because I am. In 140 days.
I've been thinking about what I want to do on my last day here in the US, and I can't think of anything besides rush a show. So I think I'm going to do that my final weekend here. My parents want me to spend my last day with them, and I'll probably have a big final bonfire with my friends the night before that and do lots of hugging and crying and such. But....idk what I wanna do the last DAY.
I wanna say goodbye to my masques. I want to finish packing. I want to snuggle with my puppy.
Most importantly though, I want to make my status, "Kelly is on her way to Newark to get on a plane and FLY." followed by step by step updates on where we are on the the Turnpike and in the airport and right before I get on the plane, "Kelly is flying."
I can't believe that this is actually happening. I've dreamed about this forever and now my mom is letting me buy a LOT of new clothes and I'm....going.
Today is awesome because I'm smiling.
"Awful sweet to be a little butterfly."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment