Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Best for [Second to] Last

#6 is my second favorite - Michael

Michael was amazing. He saved me from my second depression and was exactly what I needed at that time, even if we are better friends than girlfriend/boyfriend. Now, I can't say anything else because my memoir is going to be the story of us and what happened after. It's a really long story and I got really hurt, but he's making up for it now by being an amazing bi-sexual boy. He really is awesome and we have a blast together. I don't know where I'd be without him, but I know he inspired not one, but two books [and possibly a third]. 

and finally, #7 - Macon. 

You guys already know about Macon, but its so much fun to talk about him. 

What has happened recently with Macon sucks. I would have been so much happier if we left it the way we ended things and....not have him tell every person he knows what happened between us, in detail. It hurt. Maybe when he grows up into the great man I know he can be him and I could be friends. 

I still care about him. Just like I still care about Phil #1, Brian, Phil #2, Justin, and Michael. I think a part of me will always care about him. You never stop loving your first love and I think that's true about most people you fall in love with. 

Well, now it's time to start concentraiting on #8, Ron. My plan is working, but not much can happen til May 5th or so. I'm about to enter the most stressful two weeks of the semester and am NOT looking forward to it. There's somethings that just shouldn't happen and these two weeks are it. I obvi still have to blog, they just may be really short.

Thank god for BEDA buddies soon. 

TODAY IS AWESOME because....uh....i bought more clothes. I'm so bad. oh well, i look pretty at least. 



"I should tell you I'm distaster....I should tell you.....I love you."

2 comments:

  1. I am totally addicted to reading your blog. I guess its like a brief history of what happened to you since we last saw each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaa c'est vrai. i'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete