Well, there's always something to rant about.
Hmmmmm....oh, I KNOW! WB!
So the sixth HP book came out....when? '05? '06? whatever. I fell in love with it. It's my favorite of the series and I was really looking forward to the November release of HBP. but NO. They change the fucking date. well...ok. We'll still get Twilight. I'll still wear my hufflepuff garb. it'll be ok.
Then I go to my family's Christmas party and [because of who's in my family] I find out that Jonas is coming to NJ on.....the HBP date. FML. Well, Jonas dates will be confirmed soon, I'll figure it out.
So Jonas dates come out. and, thankfully, it's Tuesday, not Thursday. Yay. I'm going to have an epic week.
NO! I'm NOT! WHY!? BECAUSE WB CHANGED THE FUCKING DATE?!
Why can't they just leave this stuff alone? God, i HOPE they change the date again, just so I can do midnight release.
Whatever, I'll still dress up as Hannah when i DO see HBP and I'll have a killer time at Jonas since that's the only [Jonas] show i'm seeing this summer.
*sigh* that's my rant. even though i really do want to rant about toby. but i can't rant about toby. it causes WAY too much drama.
Drama drama drama. You know, in high school, i LIVED for drama. my least drama-filled year was the year i fell in love and i WISHED that my life was more dramatic, now i can't handle it. I can't even handle it on TV. like, i watch Gossip Girl and that's it. and LOST. and The Office. otherwise, i watch old dvds or online stuff. I try to avoid drama every chance i get and be a little detective when drama does happen to me. like the "i love you." text. still investigating/analyzing that.
Today is AWESOME because i'm finished with one class. WOOOO! I really hope we don't have a final, cause idk WHAT i'd be on.
"i'll never see you the same; the veil has been lifted........my whole perspective has changed."

No comments:
Post a Comment