Monday, April 13, 2009

The 7 Ex's

I've had a lot of guys in my life. Crushes, hook-ups, relationships, ect. Now, if i were to talk about each one, it'd be an E. Lockhart book. In fact, E. Lockhart's book inspired me to make my list of people I've had crushes on, hooked up with, relationships with, ect.  Now this list......is....kinda longer than it should be. 

We'll skip to the important people though, and there's 7 of them. I'm not going to blog about all 7 today because it'll take too long and I need other things to blog about, but I'll do the first two tonight. 

It starts with #1, Mike [now, there'll be a Michael later in the week - two different people]. 

I didn't really fall hard for Mike. I noticed he was flirting with me, or what my 8th grade self thought was flirting, and that's when I started to like him. My friend Christina convinced me to ask him out and I did. She had told me he would say, "yes" and I was really excited to have my first boyfriend. 

He said, "no."

With lots of taunting and mocking to occur after the rejection, my life kinda dwindled. I hated Christina because she and other friends of mine had lied to me. I started to believe that none of my friends cared about me or even liked me. I fell into a deep depression. I didn't really want to kill myself, but I knew saying it would grab their attention. It did. 

For a long time a let Mike and 11/5 effect my life. My junior year of high school I forgot about 11/5. I was really proud of myself and had started to move on. While I don't forget what happened on 11/5, I don't let it rule my life. I just try to be friends with people who care about me and people who enjoy my company. I've found there are a lot of people who do enjoy my company and a great deal of people who care about me. I have community of people who care no matter what and become instant friends with. 

Ok, moving on from Mike. 

#2 - Phil #1 [there's 2 phils]

Phil #1 and I dated for.....three days freshman year. Basically, I didn't like him, idk why I dated him. Kinda like a Macon thing. I wanted a boyfriend, but I realized it wasn't good when you didnt like the guy. Phil liked me though....a lot. It just wasn't good because I didnt return the feelings. He became kinda stalkerish and creepy. 

Good news though: six years later we're good friends. Phil's a good guy, but more like a brother. 

Today is awesome because I spent time with Anthony and I dont get to do that anymore. I heart Anthony. 

Today is NOT AWESOME because one of my  best friend's grandpa died. =(  and other news that i was informed on. ick.

stay tuned for boy #3, who will get a blog all to himself. 

3 comments:

  1. what the hell i spent a lot of work on my response. and you just deleted everything? looks like we got a fucking communist blog here.

    COMMUNIST BLOG
    COMMUNIST BLOG
    KELLY LUCAS HAS A COMMUNIST BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karl Marx FTW.

    don't worry, i saved your comment. That blog was for you to see, not for everyone else. I don't want other people reading what you and I wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you repost this convo? i forgot what it was about?

    ReplyDelete