Ick.
I kinda hate Christian holidays. Probably because I'm not a Christian. I was baptized a Protestant, and I hold that name true - I protest as much as possible. Therefore, I believe in the Jewish religion. I kinda wanted to go to a seder this year, but it wasn't in the cards, so i didn't.
[Ironically, I'm listening to VeggieTales right now.]
So my grandmother is coming over and I hate her, for the most part, and I have to sit and not do my homework which is what I do on Sundays. Maybe I'll bring my book down and kinda read it while "entertaining" her.
Anywho, I'm a Protestant, so this year I'm protesting this annoying religion by dying my hair purple. yes, PURPLE.
Kelly Lucas, she's such a radical.
I'm really happy that my hair's purple. I'm making a statement and being made of awesome all at once. My mother doesn't approve, but if she gets on my bad side she thinks I'll go to England and never come back [true].
My goal is to find a rich English boy who's made of awesome and marry him and only come back to see Broadway shows while staying at The Library Hotel. Oh yeah, and to do my book tour.
Is that sad?
Not to me it's not.
I went to Masques yesterday and I saw Macon. There's so many things I wish I could write here, but can't, 'cause he's reading it. I wish I could go back to before he and I hooked up, I was so much happier then. Even when him and I were in limbo, sure I hated the fact that I couldn't be with a guy that liked me, but it was better. I hate saying this when he reads it, but it was a mistake.
An amazing mistake, but a mistake. I should have been more responsible. What was I thinking in hooking up with him!? I wasn't thinking; I let my heart rule over my head - I let my "penis" think. I wanted to hook up with him; I liked him so much and I hadn't gotten any action in a while. Well....that's not true, but Jason was.........all wrong; creepy in fact and couldn't kiss at all. ick. I'm disgusted just thinking about it.
Here I go, blogging about Macon again. This has got to stop, I didn't want to blog about him today.
I need to get the fuck out of this country or into someone else's pants.
If I play my cards right, the later will happen first.
Happy Easter!

"There's so many things I wish I could write here, but can't, 'cause he's reading it."
ReplyDeleteDOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT