Really. I'm a spring/summer girl, too. On March 20th the winter coat goes away and i freeze if its cold. I hate fall and i HATE winter.
But I love Snow. it makes the winter worth it.
Anywho, today in New Jersey: It snowed. YAY!
The last time it snowed in April was in 1996, before the opening of RENT on Broadway. The actors believed it was Jon Larson, who came to wish them luck.
Today, I believed that Jon was here, remembering that on the 29th, RENT would have 13 years on Broadway.
It was good to know that Jon was around today. I needed him by my side. It tells me everything ok, I will get better. I got better last time thanks to Jon and I'll get better this time thanks to him too.
I miss you so much, Jon. I can't wait to meet you.

No comments:
Post a Comment