Friday, April 10, 2009

Blogging?

Blogging can be boring. 

I really don't want to issue a pass, because if i do, I can't reward myself with two books, like I want to. 

There are some days where I have blogged twice, doesn't that kind of make up for the fact that today's sucks? 

NO. Kelly: You need to blog. 

Ok, about what?

I re-friended Macon on facebook. Why? I have NO FUCKING IDEA. It can take me one week to two years to get over someone. This has been about a month and a half. I haven't decided whether I'm over him or not. Also, he's reading this, which is fun. HI MACON! 

He only comments on my posts when I mention him. That's fun to watch. Otherwise, he's like, "Ok, not about me, I don't care." Which is very him. He never really cared about my life or who i was. It took me two [no, three?] months to tell him about my depression, something that effects me EVERYDAY and everyone I know knows about it. It took me, what, four days to tell you guys? That's who I am. I'm open about my depression and that it still effects me. [affects me? god, i'm going to be a sucky English teacher.] 

But, he's Macon. He's selfish as hell. And he'll write that he did care about me, but really, i don't think he did. No, that's a lie. He did care about me, but I was his Edward. It didn't matter what music i liked or which books i read or anything, i was what he wanted me to be. I was someone who liked him, that's what he cared about. He cared about the fact that I liked him and I had feelings for him and he saw it as an opportunity to get laid [in the sense that he was getting action, not that we were having sex-because we didn't]. 

Ask him what my favorite movie is, or my favorite song, my favorite book, why I like boys like him, or  why i like RENT and Broadway. He can't tell you. He knows nothing about me. 

Wow. I just realized. Macon was a lot like Michael, except Michael didn't want me because I didn't have a penis. 

Now THAT is a story. Maybe we should have story time next weeks with my ex's. Who's in? Cause they sure are a bunch of characters. 

On another note, I'm failing with Ron. I think. Idk. Dating is hard. I should text Potter....

TODAY IS AWESOME BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND IS COMING OVER AND WE'RE ARE BEING AWESOME TOGETHER AND MAKING EPIC THINGS OCCUR!

3 comments:

  1. obligatory "you-mentioned-me-so-i-have-to-comment-this" post

    also i didn't notice you deleted me as a friend until you refriended me.

    Guys use love to get sex
    Girls use sex to get love.
    And so on..

    P.S. your favorite book is paper towns by john green. that's one out of five right? ain't bad for a jerk like me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, i just don't have an interest in broadway or an interest in how many of each article of clothing you have. sue me.

    ReplyDelete