Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why Macon is Macon

Macon is code-named Macon due to Sarah Dessen's amazing book Someone Like You. See also the film How To Deal. 

All, or most, of the names will be in code. 

There will be no picture of him, unless I feel truly evil. 

and Macon, stay tuned. I think I may enjoy the fact that you're reading this. 




4 comments:

  1. oh kelly, i adore you, and i could have written that entry like two years ago. well, actually, not this one i am commenting now, but the entry-entry.
    anyway, just wanted to let you know i'm reading this and i'll check in preriodically and be nerdfightery.
    i'm BEDA-ing over on livejournal (because like you said, blogspot. . . fml.)
    dftba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waahH! i forgot i had a name over here though.
    -chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! thanks chelsey! definately link me up, i have a livejournal, its just really private for irl people. i use real names there.

    ReplyDelete