Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How To Let Boys Ruin Your Life

So it's April 1st. 

Thank fucking god. 

Long story short: Boy and Girl meet. Boy and Girl flirt. Boy and Girl flirt, flirt, flirt, talk about being together, but don't. Then Boy and Girl and Boy's friend go to a movie, where Boy and Girl hold hands. Boy realizes he wants to be with Girl and Girl is really happy. 

That was October-January. 

February: Boy and Girl date. Boy and Girl are very happy and life, according to Girl, could not be better. Then Boy breaks up with Girl due to an outside force, though he still really cares about her. 

March: Girl lets heartache take over her life. She sleeps all the time. She skips class. She doesn't do her homework. She's grouchy. She's annoying. Her life...well, sucks. 

And here is where I fucked up. Royally. I really let Macon [omg, could there BE a better name for him?] get to me. There was just something about him that I.....adored. Gosh, I still don't know what it was. well, he's definately a cutie. and has the BEST eyes. He's not a nerdfighter though. Nor is he an HP freak. But, [and i HATE starting sentances with "but"] he's smart. He's talented. A musician. 

If you know me, you know I fall for musicians.....well, really quickly. Being able to play the guitar is an instant turn on. Does he write great music and lyrics? Well, I'm weak at the knees. He can sing well too? I might as well take my pants off now, 'cause I'm his. 

And I was Macon's. Hell, sometimes I still think I am. I could have fell in love with him. I was starting to. He was amazing. We were amazing. 

The heartache really got to me though. It messed me up in two of my classes. Thankfully, I was able to b.s the midterm, revise my paper, and get extra credit in Mythology and I'm working on getting extra credit in French. 

I have LOTS of theories to our breakup, besides the outside source. You may hear [well, read] about those theories one day. 

As for today, I blogged. My day was successful. 

As for Macon....I've put him on hold. Macon, if you're reading this, go fuck yourself. 

As for my love life, well.....I still want one. It has always been a part of my life. Boys, I mean. So, we'll see what happens with my seeds. I don't know how much more I can publically write here about my love life, in case Macon or anyone is reading this. 

Why Today Is Awesome: Um.....hello?! IT'S BEDA! and Maureen Johnson is made of awesome. And LOST was EPIC! i had a really good day, overall. That's why today is awesome; because I'm healing my broken heart. 

About fucking time. 

8 comments:

  1. Post pix of Macon. He sounds hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Macon, if you're reading this, go fuck yourself. "

    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macon? Post a picture. I wanna see those eyes. Why does she call you Macon I want to know. I love this drama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry no pics coming from me, there's no way to embed them here. If your fellow blogger feels like posting them, i will let her do so at her own discretion. She also has all rights to post chatlogs, songs i have sent her, phone conversations, pictures of her or my genitalia, pictures of genitalia belonging to unrelated parties, and seahorses.

    Also, she left out one little detail about this Macon fellow that could get her in a great deal of trouble. Not that it brings any new light to the story or anything... [/sarcasm].

    Well, that's it for me. I'll be sure to pop in here on occasion and enjoy this amusing blogfest. Festival of Blogs. Oh, I'm giddy inside. That's all for now!


    -Macon Blueberg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macon - i can write whatever the fuck i want to. the songs.....may have their own day. that's a whole topic in itself.

    and i really don't think i'm missing any little detail. nothing to shed new light or anything.

    welcome, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "and i really don't think i'm missing any little detail. nothing to shed new light or anything. "

    Uh yeah okay...

    I'm kind of laughing to myself right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete