Anyways. My favorite character. This is a hard choice. I'm going to have to go with my first love, Cedric. He's a hufflepuff and just so.....amazing. I fell in love with him before Pattinson was in the movie. It started when I first read POA and I haven't stopped. I thought Cedric was really cool in POA and was sad there wasn't more of him, cause hufflepuffs dont get that much attention. Then JK had him in GOF and i was happy, but he died. and that made me sad. I was truly convinced that he would come back at one point through the rest of the series. but no.
omg. i sound 8 years old. But really, i do love Ced. And when Patts got casted, i fell in love with him too - before any of these stupid teenies saw him as Edward. NO! He will always be my Cedric. and i plan on telling him that one day. lmao.
My favorite HP book is definately HBP, and i CAN'T WAIT for the movie. The midnight release is the same day as my Jonas date so i can't go. Yeah, how sad is that? I'm so pissed at WB. But the Jonas concert will be fun. I get to see Kevin and Kevin makes me smile. =D and i get to see a lot of my friends and.....Alex. yay Alex. and Andy and Michael and Jason. Hmmm...i wonder if Michael will take me backstage. He does love me....hmmmm. ANYWAY.
uhhh. Today is awesome because...............um...oh! Gossip Girl is on again tonight. I love my Gossip Girl.
gosh, i am SUCH a teenie.
"oh cedric, you're hotter when you're edward cullen"

Okay I am not going to judge you for this entry. Its tough to write something everyday. =P
ReplyDeletehaha. don't worry about writing something everyday. its a good day when i don't get macon comments. and you like hp the last time i checked.
ReplyDeleteremember when we saw POA the day before my birthday?? good times.
UH OH NOT A GOOD DAY ANYMORE
ReplyDelete