Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's Funny....

Guys can't be serious.

Correction - they guys who seem to want me can't be serious.

They beg to see me, but when it comes down to business, they chicken out. What is it? They can't take my confidence?

Guess what, boys. I'm confident.

I am a harry potter obsessed freak who listens to too much Broadway. Oh, and I love to read constantly and I'm kinda in love with movies and tv and communications and marketing.

I have goals.

I have dreams.

When you want me, you don't just get my body - you get all of me. It's who I am and who I will always be.

There's only been one guy who understood that. Who didn't want me just for my body, but liked who I was on the inside too. and I let him go. I let him slip. He was too easy to have and I like being challenged. I let him slip through my fingers.

Now I'd give anything for a second chance.

I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to ignore the jerks who were using me and focus on the one true gentleman I found.

*sigh*

Why am I such an idiot when it comes to picking guys? I always pick the boys, not the men.

We always want the guys we can't have and don't want the guys we can. Maybe it's time I start focusing on the guys who like me for me - the ones who notice me when I'm not even trying.



IN OTHER NEWS: Tomorrow is Manuscript Monday and it's looking like I'm not going to have time to work on the manuscript again. Hopefully I can start this project in July.


Today is awesome becauseeeeeeeeee I got my schedule for work? uhhh no. oh! Cause i went to the original Woodstock site. that was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment