Thursday, June 3, 2010

The British Asshole

he had too much baggage.

he wasn't ready for anything.

he didn't want to hurt me.

within two weeks he was "sort of seeing someone."

then why did we hook up? you seriously weren't that drunk. don't blame it on the alcohol.

was that her? were you seeing her?

i will seriously message her and tell her what happened.

yeah, i hate you that much.

or i could make Dom do it. i think she'd trust Dom. or just....make it someone random. like Rach or someone who has no connection to England and TBA.

I should not be this effected.

I really shouldn't. I'm over it. I'm over us.

But everytime I saw you, I knew.

I don't want to regret it. I was happy. I was so happy.

Should I delete him from facebook? Would that help? It takes a LOT for me to delete someone.

and I'm sort of happy now. I have a great job, great friends, i'm excited for school in the fall. but i feel like this huge part of me is missing.

i just don't understand why they would start a relationship now. like, its the beginning of summer, and he's an ass and she's a whore, what's the point.

UGH.

I NEED FAVOURITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment