Three years ago I would have said that I despised smokers, hated cheaters, would never be a partier and I definitely would not be a whore.
Well....now it's three years later and i am a total hypocrite. i don't mind smokers, i even kiss them and buy them cigarettes; i don't hate cheaters, but...ugh. thats the annoying one; i AM a total partier; and i am the biggest whore i know.
Whore?
I'm a whore?
Well, not in the sleeping-with-every-guy-i-meet whore, but the leading-boys-on-that-i-don't-like whore.
For the first time in my life i have about.....7-8 guys who are attracted to me. i'm not being cocky, i'm just stating a fact. and i only care about the one that i literally can not be with.
well, i literally can not be with anyone. i leave Worcester in a week and I leave England in two weeks.
I've turned into someone that i would have hated three years ago. and i should hate this person i've become, but i don't. she's awesome. she has mulitple guys vying for her attention, what is wrong with that?
the fact is that i'm distracting one away from his girlfriend. and that's wrong. i should not be flirting with him. i should not be talking with him. i am attracted to him and i'm leaving and i'm going to miss him loads, but i....i can't be a cheater.
I just.....i have to be awesome. and that's not awesome.
I've turned into someone that i would have hated three years ago. and i should hate this person i've become, but i don't. she's awesome. she has mulitple guys vying for her attention, what is wrong with that?
the fact is that i'm distracting one away from his girlfriend. and that's wrong. i should not be flirting with him. i should not be talking with him. i am attracted to him and i'm leaving and i'm going to miss him loads, but i....i can't be a cheater.
I just.....i have to be awesome. and that's not awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment