Friday, June 4, 2010

American Life

My favourite thing about England was that i wasn't in america. sure, drama still happened here, but i could avoid a lot of it. i didn't have to see people i've hated for years and i didn't have to be dealing first hand on drama.

Except for the England drama, of course.

But I was happy there. I had friends. I had boys. I liked school. I was fun.

Now a lot of that is gone. I have my old friends, yeah, but I'm a different, more mature person.

The boys I crave are 3,500 miles away from me. and the ones I never thought I would miss, I miss so so so much. I would do anything to be going back and spending my summer with my English friends.

but no. I'm in America. with an epic job, yes, but without my English friends and without my English boys and a 5 hour time difference that royally sucks more than I ever thought possible.

They live in the future and I live in the past.

I just don't want them to forget about me. They mean so so much to me.




Today is awesome because I got sushi and....because I turn 21 at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment