Two weeks ago was the epic week.
I'm still not over it, that's how epic it was.
TUESDAY: Tuesday's antics cannot be described here. They are too epic for words.
WEDNESDAY: i.e Harry Potter day. I've been waiting for this day for a year now. We were talking about trailers last july and waiting for the November release. So when it got moved, i was MAD. but then it was the same week as Jonas week, hence Epic Week. The movie was good, but a little too much hermione loves ron. and the last 20 minutes suck. not my favorite movie, but still my favorite book. god, i love this series. While we were waiting the two hours on line there were girls passing out Blood Pops and free, leftover, posters from the Hot Topic event the previous week. They didn't have to do that and it was really nice. That's why i love this fandom.
THURSDAY: HONOR SOCIETY! Yeah, so i got to go to a Full Moon Crazy tour date at Six Flags and even though we got a bit lost, i found our way and we rocked that show. Party hardy! I loved it. So many great songs played, new fans were made, and Michael saw me during the show and pointed at me - i love him so much. I got to hear two new songs which i will soon be figuring out titles and downloading to the iPod. I'm a bit sad that the CD release is 4 days after i leave for England, but that just means that i can promote like crazy in the UK.
i was so tired after that. i just slept on Friday and got to go to work on Saturday and be awesome and i miss it. it was a long week, but an epic week. I can't wait for next summer's crazy epic week.
"From those who were there from the start - where are you now?"
We're still here. We'll always be here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment