So the other night i went to the movies with my friend, Matt.
So we went to go see AWAY WE GO. I've been dying to see this movie for a LONG TIME. Jon Larson created a kiddie show called, Away We Go, and at first, i just wanted to see it because of that. Because Jon is amazing and i WILL meet him one day.
Then I found out John Krasinski is in it. Now i HAVE to go. and it came out on my birthday, which was just awesome.
So TWO MONTHS after it came out, I get to go see it.
and its AMAZING. just pure...amazing. i didn't stop smiling the entire time. It really made me think about how much i want to see in the world and how i really need to do my US tour to make "We Stop for Ducks" better. MJ gets to travel, i want to, too. and the amazing friends i have all over the US will only make it better.
After the movie, we're walking to my car and talking and we get in the car and I start driving back home and he goes, "so what do you think was the meaning of the movie?" and i freeze. i didn't really think about it. This is how matt's mind works. it's awesome. i LOVE talking to him. and we start talking about families and junk and our families, and while i still don't know the meaning of the movie, i know i enjoyed it. and that's what i kept telling matt, "no matter what happens, whether i'm a teacher or a housewife or a traveling writer, as long as i'm happy doing what i'm doing, i won't care about much else."
Because that's what's important in life, and maybe this is part of the meaning of the movie, as long as we have a HAPPY, LOVING family, not much else matters.
I am happy to have a happy, loving family in the HP fandom, the Nerdfighters, my FLHS friends, and my Masques. I can't wait to have my England family, and I'm happy that an HP/Nerdfighter is over there to be awesome when i get there. Cause like hell if we're not seeing HP6 when i get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment