Sunday, July 5, 2009

DONE

i am DONE with boys.

for right now.

for the next 67 days.

WHY?

BECAUSE BOYS ARE STUPID!

Macon's an ass. I think he's just putting on a facade cause i told him i loved him.....but still. He's being an ass. Move to Ohio. GET OUT OF MY LIFE.

At least until I write an amazing book with him as the main character and make tons of money off of the heartache he gave me. =D

Also, gay boys are no fun. really. i love them so and then, "yeah, i'm gay."

no. i'm sorry.

BI.

I am not liking the BI-ness of boys. YOU'RE GAY.

okay. rant over for now.

9 comments:

  1. "BECAUSE BOYS ARE STUPID!"
    DUR DUR DUR DURRRR DUH DUH HOW DOES I EAT POTATOES DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUR DUR DUH DUH

    Ask your sister or ernesto about the "stupid actors" act that steve, dean, and i put on during learned ladies. they really enjoyed it.

    "Macon's an ass. I think he's just putting on a facade cause i told him i loved him.....but still. He's being an ass. Move to Ohio. GET OUT OF MY LIFE."

    No. You're waaaay too fun to piss off.

    "At least until I write an amazing book with him as the main character and make tons of money off of the heartache he gave me. =D"

    Good luck. Your writing kinda sucks. No offense. You know what, actually yes offense.

    anyway uh yeah

    "You Are What you Love, and not what loves you back. That's why you're here on my doorstep pleading for me to take you back" - (You Are What You Love - Jenny Lewis (check it out. listen to some good music for once) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least i don't write shitty music.

    and i DO listen to good, TONY AWARD WINNING music.

    wait 6 months. see Honor Society's face EVERYWHERE. i WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh that hurt. that really hurt. honor society still isnt good even if they get famous, they still wont be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i believe Honor Society was playing Izod on the 14th and 15th.

    Were you?

    Honor Society is great music. they have tons of fans. do you?

    actually, i don't think you have ONE fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tons of things have a lot of fans doesn't mean they are good. a lot of people in germany liked hitler. does that mean hitler was a good leader? didn't think so, ms smarty pants.

    tons of bands with even less fans than honor society are so much better than them so shut up.

    also i played at an awesome coffeehouse tonight and it was a lot of fun. honor scoiety wasn't there though. =[

    and my mom's my biggest fan. and i love her. and not you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. being famous doesnt make you good lawl. if you believe this, it explains the majority of shitty music you listen to though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND:

    " Does he write great music and lyrics? Well, I'm weak at the knees. He can sing well too? I might as well take my pants off now, 'cause I'm his. "

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHO MAKES SHITTY MUSIC NOW HUH? HUH?

    ReplyDelete
  8. further proof:
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=118541394318&ref=mf

    although you've probably already seen this

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Does he write great music and lyrics? Well, I'm weak at the knees. He can sing well too? I might as well take my pants off now, 'cause I'm his."

    Indeed. I do belong to Michael Bruno. How'd you know that was about him?

    Way to stalk my blog. who's not over who?

    "and my mom's my biggest fan. and i love her. and not you."

    oh, but you see, i truly think, deep down inside, you do. you wouldn't be on this every day if you didn't want my attention.

    =D

    ReplyDelete