I came up with two new book ideas, yesterday. It was awesome. I know someone said that i'm not a good writer, but i think i am. and other people think i am. and Rachel Cohn [well-known author] believes in me. John Green thinks it's awesome that I aspire to be as good as he is. Which "is the highest compliment [he] could ever receive." I have a publisher. I have a publisist. I'm set. "Insert Manuscript Here."
ISBATL came in my mail today and it just makes me smile. =D
I can't wait to go to England. To be on my own. To be a nerdfighter. To be with a nerdfighter. To be me.

<3 you Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteI'm always here if you need to talk-- call me, text me, you know how to do it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think you are awesome. I can't wait for you to go to England, it's going to be great for you.
ReplyDelete