Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Post to Distract Me from Life

The following is fiction. Because real life ain't so awesome right now.



"You've got to call."
"Uhhh...see," I say to Laura, "I really don't."
"But you really do." She picks my phone off of the table and puts in into my hands. I throw it across the room.
"Now I just can't call." I smurk at her. She digs into her purse and gets her phone.
"Throw it and die," she tells me as she places the phone into my hands, "now, call."
"The number's not in your phone."
"That's what you think." I flick it open and search under "N." Sure enough, Nathan's number is there.
"What. The. Hell. Is. His. Number. Doing. Here?"
"Backup?" she asks me.
"I will call when I'm ready."
"You will call today. You will call right now." She gets up and gets my phone, "and you're doing it from your phone."
"Fine." I say. She begins a slight celebration, but I cut her off, "as soon as you leave. I'm not doing this with you in the room."
"But you need my guidance."
"I need to do this by myself. You got him to ask for my number, let me do some work?"
"Fine." She begins gathering her bag together when my phone's text message alert sounds. I look down at the phone.
"Oh, my god."
"What?" Laura asks.
"It's from Nathan."




to be continued.....

Today was awesome because i have a REAL LIFE WRITER reading some of my work. #mylifeisawesome

No comments:

Post a Comment