Monday, April 12, 2010

Procrastination is the Key to Success

I have a paper due in....ten minutes ago.

Thankfully, I have 24 hours to hand it in. I also have a class tomorrow morning, so I kinda need to finish it tonight. Not a problem - really, I can do it.

But, I will procrastinate as much as humanly possible.

Hence my actually blogging on here instead of on Word or in my Journal. Really, i have been writing - just not when i have internet access.

Now I have internet access for most of the rest of April [there's like one day i won't] so I should start blogging here and keep you all posted on everything in my life, right?

Well, I'm [not] writing this paper and I kinda sort of want to.

Did I tell you that I'm trying not to write about my love life this year? It just causes too much drama and I am more than that.

Yet, still. It's a part of my life....

NOO. I WIL NOT POST ABOUT HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW.

Well, I am happy. That's the important thing, right? I'm sort of happy.

UGHHH. STOP.

Yesterday, I actually worked on my cover letter for my resume. Proud of me? Yeah? I can't believe i actually did. It's about time. I really really want to work for figment, i just can't seem to express how much i want to. that's the part i'm lacking. I need to do more research in their company i think.


Well, i am going to get back to work now.

Previous posts may start appearing.



Today is awesome because its 54* outside, but feels like 75*.

No comments:

Post a Comment