Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happiness Is....

I am super happy right now.

Like unbelievably happy.

I could not be happier.

Well, I could be happier. If this paper was done, I could be happier.

10 minutes to write a blog about how happy and proud of myself I am and then back to work.

I made a decision last night that I am really proud of. and I am really happy about.

Ugh, I can't talk about what it was without telling you and i don't want to blog about it, sooo changing the subject.

I'm working on this paper and I always think that they're going to be really easy and i never get enough resources and then i start working on them and i realize i don't have enough resources. FML.

I can't blog right now. I have nothing to blog about besides boys and I'm not blogging about boys this month.



Today is awesome because I'm sitting next to A Brit and A Brit makes me smile. =D

please note that i hate these new code names, but after the whole ManU disaster, I can't post names.

No comments:

Post a Comment