Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh, England.

so I find this great guy.

Smart. Sexy. Confident. LIKES ME.

He's 9 months younger than me [and a fresher], but so so much older and mature.

Tonight, I find out some pretty radical stuff about his life prior to UniWorc. It just shook my world.

I don't know what to do. He smokes. He's kind of a bad boy. Into totally different books. He's also a bit nerdy and I love that, but.....idk. I don't have the best feeling about it.

I like him. He likes me. A relationship should be simple.

It's not simple.

Maybe the fact that I'm in love with someone else is confusing me.

Maybe the fact that he's in love with someone else is confusing me.

But come June, we're done. So easy, but so hard.


UGHHHHH.

Only me. Only me.

At least he's over 18 this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment