Oh, hi. I'm back. I kinda suck at vlogging and blogging, didn't you know that by now. I'm still going to do BEDA again. BEDA was fun last year and i can actually do it, unlike Nanowrimo.
So Shakespeare's not boring, but my class is.
and I should be doing homework, not writing a blog, but still, i'm bored shitless listeing to everyone talk about The Winter's Tale. I know nothing about the Winter's Tale except there's a character named Hermione and that makes me very very happy.
My Mac battery is freaking out. Everytime i change websites, the time remaining changes. i was at 1 hour left before and now i have 3 hours left. My computer is so weird. and old.
I'm trying to win a contest for a free MacBook PRO. fingers crossed.
Hmmmmm......what else can i talk about?
Remember that complicated but should-be-simple relationship? yeah, over. not through any fault by mine but apparently i'm "too clingy." says the boy who wanted to be exclusive and fall in love with me. i just wanted to hook up.
boys are annoying
and complicated.
it's easy when you get drunk, find a boy, hook up with him in the club, and leave him at the end of the night.
why did i ever dissapprove of that life? it's a great life. not fulfilling, but still. I'm young, i don't attend nerdfighter/hp gatherings regularly so i'm having fun.
I truly believe that i will meet the love of my life at a HP convention.
which is why i can NOT wait for LeakyCon. They really need to make it 18 and over. Cause that's just not fair.
or maybe the love of my life just needs to grow up and realize we're supposed to be together.
ugh. boys. they don't grow up when you want them to.
god, i'm bored.
hmmmm...what else is new?
I went to Ireland. that was fun. I love going on vacation.
I went to Bath and Oxford and Bristol and Surrey. not that fun.
London is always fun.
I'm going this weekend - again. To see West End, Legally Blonde. I haven't been to a show since August, i need to go asap.
Well, i went to a local production of Cabaret, but I don't count local shows - not the same effect/feeling.
Legally Blonde is such a good show too. Takes me back to a great summer.
I can't wait for my week-long London trip in January. I am going to tourist is up like no tomorrow. See everything and do everything.
Unfortunately, I'm "running out of money" and I really don't think I am.
That's all for now.
Thank you for listening.

No comments:
Post a Comment