I freaking love it here. The people in my building are just so amazing and so loving. We've created this family that no one can pentrate. Jenn almost got kicked out of our building [it ended up being a mistake], but she just kept saying that Siddons was her family and she didn't want to leave. Nor were we about to let her.
What i love most is the foreign kids. Alex, an Italian, is the most intense person i have ever met. He cooks crazy meals and is constantly exercizing. he's also extremely nice and genuine. Denny's from Germany....i think. He's....quite attractive. We all swoon over him every time he walks into the room. Michael is from Norway, and it makes me so happy. I just always smile whenever i meet someone from Norway. I guess it's a flashback kinda thing. Cecilia is from Sweeden. i mean, come on, they're already awesome. I knew she would be. and she is. She's so so so nice and extremely pretty. I don't think i've met someone who's prettier. Stevie is Dutch. She's also named after Stevie Nicks. How cool is that? We're thinking about doing Christmas at her house. But i guess that depends on my England plans. Prerna is from Australia and she is also very sweet. She rarely thinks about herself and always is concerned with others. Alice is the same. She's from Australia and i'm completely in love with her. I never thought I could meet a nicer person. She's always up for a chat and it's brilliant. Andrius is from Lithuania and such a gentleman. He's always opening doors for the girls.
ugh. I don't feel like typing here anymore.
We're just hanging out in my flat, so yeahhh. I'm going to go be social.

i'm jealous of the amazing accents you get to surround yourself with :)
ReplyDelete