SO
I'm currently 500 words into my 2000 word Shakespeare essay.
i.e NOT GOOD considering it's due at 9am.
but, alas, I am blogging.
I can't do the full 2000 words at once. Even when I write my stuff, I take breaks. You have to. Well, I have to.
Sometimes, when I get on a roll, I can go for 800-1000 words straight. SOMETIMES.
But I found this really cozy room and I have about another hour in the Library before they'll kick me out and I have to move to a 24-hour room. Okay. No worries. As long as there's a printer and an outlet, I'm good to go.
and after an hour in this very tiny room, I will need to move anyway.
My main problem is going to be food. I am going to need to eat soon and I have no food with me.
Now, I could go back to my flat and eat and finish this paper and then go to the 24-hour room to print, but I think the starvation may just make me finish.
SO, now that I've wasted 3 minutes. I'm going to go check facebook/twitter one more time before I write another 300 words on The Comedy of Errors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment