Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last Day in NJ

So i came home for christmas...

not a huge mistake, but i wish i had gone back to worcester earlier.

i ended up having a not-so-great new years and had to do a paper here while i just wanted to hang out with my family/friends. my parents were on my back about it and i hate that. i'm a big girl - i can do my own papers.

I'm really happy i got to see my family. I do love them, no matter how much they annoy me. My extended family is pretty awesome and we always have a good time. Christmas was great.

New Years was less than I expected, which is okay, cause next year is going to be EPIC. I mean, we'll all be 21.

I'm really looking forward to this semester. I'm taking awesome classes, going to Paris, and applying/getting an internship. I'm finally completing things on my do-before-i-die list. I've always wanted to see London, check. I've always wanted to go to Dublin, check. I'm going to Paris, check. I've done things I've never done before. I'm becoming a great adult.

Sometimes, I still see the kid in me. I watched Phineis and Ferb today. and enjoyed it. Then we watched Wizards of Waverly Place. Part of me will always be that girl who turns on the tv and flips to Disney channel. I'd die without Disney Channel and have really missed it these past couple of months.

I got this really weird twitter @ today. A lot like the old times. and....it always puts me back in a bad place. I don't like that place. and I don't like that Kelly. I'm better than that. I'm proud of who I am.

*sigh*

okay. better. ish.

I get to get on a plane today and go where I belong. this makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment