so if you read my post on Saturday, you saw the "RIP NB" at the end.
if you live in Northern Jersey, you may know that a kid in Glen Rock was killed a couple of weeks ago. Well, I knew him.
Nick was always very quiet, but he was never mean and always seems really nice.
Death is....really prevalent in my life and i'm always thinking about it [in general] or people who have died or hearing that a friend's friend's dad or mom or someone has passed away.
I hate death.
I feel it comes wayy too often in life.
This is why i always tell my friends that i love them. I need them to know that if i go or if they go unexpectantly, I love them. And I always will.
It tends to creep out my new friends if i say it and they've never heard it from me before, but they regroup quickly and say "you too."
There are a lot of people in my life who i love and a lot who i don't. If i don't love you, well, i probably don't talk to you. There's even a guy who i'm in love with, and he means the world to me. If I lost him, i don't know what i would do. Not a day goes by when i don't think about him and to not have him in my life is a pretty horrible thing. He doesn't know how i feel and, for right now, i'm okay with that. There will come a day when i can tell him and everything will be okay, but for now, i don't need him to know.
So the point of this post is just to say that if you're reading this, I love you. I love you for taking the time out of your day to pay attention to my life. And tell the people you love that you love them. Whether its a friend or boyfriend or girlfriend or family member, tell them that you care. Because even if they tell you that they're walking home and will be there in ten minutes, you never really know if they'll walk through that front door.
RIP Nick, I'll never forget you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment