Monday, March 30, 2009

Pre-BEDA

so it's not quite April yet, but alas, I blogging. 

As a writer, I should blog. But I don't. I have a private LiveJournal, which I use for myself. I let stress go when I write, so why not write more? Frankly, I don't have time or the energy. I'd rather take an hour long nap than try to write for an hour. I only write when i want to rant or when i'm inspired. This is not good. 

Maureen Johnson said that writing everyday will be good practice for future writers. So i'm doing BEDA [Blog Every Day in April]. April will be a really stressful month for me in which i have two papers and a group project. Also, i am constantly dealing with England prep and I have a job that I am pressured to get many hours at. So basically, April is the month where I have no time to blog. 

I couldn't do NaNoWriMo. I failed. and I probably won't do it ever again until I am a full-time writer. I really want to succeed at BEDA and plan to reward myself with MJ's Suite Scarlett in Paperback. I've been dying to read it, and I like buying my favorite authors books to support them. I awarding myself 3 free passes, in which i will still need to log on and announce no blog for the day. 

I do plan on reading MJ's daily blog and Chelsea's daily blog. I also am part of a colab channel and have to make a video every Wednesday. another stress to my life. 

I'm excited for this project. I will probably use code-names for the men in my life, to protect my feelings and them from knowing how i truly feel. Especially since this is public. Some of the females may have codenames, but i will not tell who does have one and who doesn't. so one day I could be talking about my friend Sam, and the next day my friend Sarah, but they're the same person. Does that make sense? Well, it does to me. 

This is going to be fun. Good Luck to those who will also be participating in BEDA/VEDA

No comments:

Post a Comment